A new website is under construction and will be up very soon.
If you are involved in an ongoing matter with Quinn please contact him by email - Quinn@JansonColganLaw.com.
If you require assistance with any other matter, please contact Debbie Walker at (603) 448-3224 or Debbie@JansonDonahueLaw.com.
COVID-19 PROCEDURES AT JANSON & DONAHUE, PLLC
April 1, 2020 (revised)
- In light of the recent pronouncements from the CDC and Governors Sununu and Scott, Janson & Donahue has adopted the following procedures at its office at 37 Bank Street in Lebanon, New Hampshire:
1. Janson & Donahue provides essential legal services to clients insofar as they assist clients with planning for death and disability by the preparation of advance directives such as healthcare powers of attorney, living wills, dementia directives, durable powers of attorney, wills, and related documents. All client conferences will be conducted remotely by telephone and/or video conferencing. Signing of all estate planning documents except wills will be done by Zoom or other audio/visual conferencing program. Non-essential wills will be deferred until after the “stay at home” and closure of “essential business” orders are lifted by Governors Scott and/or Sununu.
2. Essential will signings may be arranged on a case by case basis. Whether or not a will signing is “essential” will be determined solely by this office. Will signings are those that require two witnesses and a notary. Probate and trust administration services will be rendered remotely by phone or video conferencing.
3. Our office manager/assistant/paralegal will be here from 8:00 - 1:00 during which time there will be no appointments with clients.
4. Most client conferences will be held remotely. In office client appointments will be scheduled between 1:00 - 4:00. Quinn and Eric will see no more than two clients in office per week (for a total of four appointments during any given week).
5. At the beginning of each workday, all work surfaces, door handles, and other potential places where the virus could be transmitted will be disinfected. Clients will be required to sit at least six feet from the attorney during their conference.
6. Before coming to the office for a signing, each client will be contacted by phone to confirm that they do not have any of the corona virus symptoms (cough, headache, fever, fatigue, and/or breathing difficulty) and have not had contact with a person who has been diagnosed with or tested positive for the corona virus.
We will continue to closely monitor the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 events. When we are able, we will make an assessment about the status of our office conferences and will signings.
On behalf of Eric Janson, Matt Donahue, and Debra Walker, Janson & Donahue apologizes for the curtailment of services, but hope to welcome you back to Janson & Donahue without these restrictions in the next 30-60 days.
Welcome to the law office of
Janson & Donahue, PLLC.
Eric welcomes Matt Donahue as a partner in Janson & Donahue, PLLC. Matt brings 30 years of experience in estate planning, corporate and business planning, and environmental litigation.
With over 45 years of legal experience, Janson & Donahue, PLLC offers legal services in New Hampshire and Vermont with a concentration in:
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Business & Corporate Law
Janson & Donahue, PLLC actively supports the Lebanon Opera House and numerous other charities and civic groups.
Janson & Donahue, PLLC is conveniently located near the Lebanon, New Hampshire green, close to I-89, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, and Dartmouth College.