A new website is under construction and will be up very soon.
If you are involved in an ongoing matter with Quinn please contact him by email - Quinn@JansonColganLaw.com.
If you require assistance with any other matter, please contact Debbie Walker at (603) 448-3224 or Debbie@JansonDonahueLaw.com.
COVID-19 Procedures at Janson & Donahue, PLLC.
June 5, 2020 (revised)
- In light of the emergency orders from Governors Sununu and Scott, Janson & Donahue has adopted the following procedures at its office at 37 Bank Street in Lebanon, New Hampshire:
1. Essential Legal Services: Janson & Donahue, PLLC provides essential legal services to clients insofar as they assist clients with planning for death and disability by the preparation of advance directives such as healthcare powers of attorney, living wills, dementia directives, durable powers of attorney, wills, and related documents.
2. Client Conferences and Document Signings: Whenever possible, client conferences will conducted remotely by telephone, by video conferencing, or at our “COVID-19” picnic table outside of our office (weather permitting). Document signings will be done at our picnic table (weather permitting) or inside at Eric’s 6.5 foot conference table. Clients who participate in conferences at the picnic table or at Eric’s conference table will be required to wear masks.
3. Lawyers and Staff: Our office manager/assistant/paralegal will be here from 8:00–2:00. There will generally not be client conferences in office without an appointment.
4. Masks and Social Distancing: All clients who attend meetings at the picnic table or at Eric’s conference table will be required to comply with proper social distancing and to wear masks.
5. Medical Due Diligence: Before beginning a client conference at the picnic table or at the office, clients will be asked to confirm that they have no COVID-19 symptoms and that they have not had contact with someone who has tested positive for the Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
On behalf of Eric Janson, Matt Donahue, and Debra Walker, Janson & Donahue apologizes for the curtailment of services, but hopes to welcome you back to Janson & Donahue without these restrictions when it is safe for all of us to do so.
Welcome to the law office of
Janson & Donahue, PLLC.
Eric welcomes Matt Donahue as a partner in Janson & Donahue, PLLC. Matt brings 30 years of experience in estate planning, corporate and business planning, and environmental litigation.
With over 45 years of legal experience, Janson & Donahue, PLLC offers legal services in New Hampshire and Vermont with a concentration in:
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Business & Corporate Law
Janson & Donahue, PLLC actively supports the Lebanon Opera House and numerous other charities and civic groups.
Janson & Donahue, PLLC is conveniently located near the Lebanon, New Hampshire green, close to I-89, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, and Dartmouth College.